Monday 15 October 2012

Advanced Skills - Getting started

For this unit I have to choose skills I would like to improve during the first term. I am pretty stressful for trying to adapt with new school. It a bit different from my FdA course in some ways and I have to catch up with class due to missing the first week. 
Back to the unit I have quite big ambition at first that I not only want to improve animation but also character design, rendering. It is because I have a film idea which I need to research and work with these skills. Nevertheless I understand that I couldn't do all of these in first term so I have to choose one which I would like to work with most.
After some discussion with Dan I have chose to work and research into developing my skills in animation. Base on my concept idea I am going to focus on Running action. 

No comments:

Post a Comment